- Premium Point to Point Bus
- Road Public Transport Information Management Program – BIG DATA
- North-South Commuter Railway Project (Malolos-Tutuban)
- DOTC Projects Awarded in 2013
- Training for Prospective Bidders on Government Bidding [GPPB]
- IRR of the Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act
- Joint AO No. 2014-01 Re-Revised schedule of fines and penalties
- Notice to ALL BIDDERS from Undersecretary Jose Perpetuo M. Lotilla
- DOTC warns the public of individuals attempting to solicit favors
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > (17)
Four GPS Device Brands Passed Tests by LTFRB, DOTC, DOST The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will have increased capabilities to monitor public utility buses (PUB) with the installation of Global Positioning System (GPS) devices on all units. “The...
Commuters from North EDSA to Makati and Ortigas to Benefit from Latest P2P Bus Services The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) on Thursday issued a Board Resolution announcing the qualification of Froelich Tours, Inc. to operate two (2) additional...
Abaya, PH Officials Attend Keel Laying Ceremony for First MRRV Yokohama, Japan – Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) Secretary Jun Abaya led a Philippine delegation in the Keel Laying and Safety Prayer Ceremony for the first of ten (10) new multi-role...
PH Signs Multilateral Agreement for Unlimited Flights to Neighboring Countries Filipinos will soon enjoy better access and broader flight options in travelling to other Association of Southeast Nations (ASEAN) cities, as President Benigno Aquino III signed Protocols 5 and 6 of...
Jardine Schindler Restores First Batch of Worn-out Conveyance Facilities All refurbished Schindler-brand escalators of the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) are now open for public use, providing some relief to commuters — especially senior citizens, persons with disabilities, and...
The plan to help Open Up The City has several infrastructure developments already underway. From improved bus systems to modern jeeps to train extensions to pedestrian walkways, we’re considering commuters every step of the way. Because everyone deserves access to a better future.
Infrastructure developments that consider the needs of the commuting public are on their way. Every little positive thing will go a long way towards helping us Open Up The City.