- Documents from Market Sounding Conference: Procurement of IC&DDC for the South ITS Prj
- Road Public Transport Information Management Program – BIG DATA
- North-South Commuter Railway Project (Malolos-Tutuban)
- DOTC Projects Awarded in 2013
- Training for Prospective Bidders on Government Bidding [GPPB]
- IRR of the Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act
- Joint AO No. 2014-01 Re-Revised schedule of fines and penalties
- Notice to ALL BIDDERS from Undersecretary Jose Perpetuo M. Lotilla
- DOTC warns the public of individuals attempting to solicit favors
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > (16)
With an increased number of travelers expected in the coming days due to the yearly observance of All Saints’ and All Souls’ Days, the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has activated Oplan Ligtas Biyahe: Undas 2015 to ensure the safety and reliability of...
Stricter Rules for Pro Drivers, 5-Year Licenses for Non-Violators As part of its agency-wide reform program, the Land Transportation Office (LTO) is set to implement revised rules governing the issuance of driver’s licenses in the coming days, with the publication of five...
Cebu, Iloilo, Clark Airports Land in Asia’s Top 30 List The refurbished check-in lobby (left) and baggage claim area (right) of NAIA Terminal 1. The DOTC’s structural and architectural rehabilitation project was a first in the airport’s more than 30 years of existence. The...
4th Generation Trains to Address Future Cavite Extension Passengers The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) and the Light Rail Transit Authority (LRTA) are procuring 120 brand new Light Rail Vehicles (LRVs) for LRT Line 1, which currently runs from Roosevelt in...
P160-Million Equipment to Ensure Better Track Upkeep The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has awarded another improvement project for the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) system to minimize operational disruptions by ensuring better track upkeep. The...
The plan to help Open Up The City has several infrastructure developments already underway. From improved bus systems to modern jeeps to train extensions to pedestrian walkways, we’re considering commuters every step of the way. Because everyone deserves access to a better future.
Infrastructure developments that consider the needs of the commuting public are on their way. Every little positive thing will go a long way towards helping us Open Up The City.