- Premium Point to Point Bus
- Road Public Transport Information Management Program – BIG DATA
- North-South Commuter Railway Project (Malolos-Tutuban)
- DOTC Projects Awarded in 2013
- Training for Prospective Bidders on Government Bidding [GPPB]
- IRR of the Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act
- Joint AO No. 2014-01 Re-Revised schedule of fines and penalties
- Notice to ALL BIDDERS from Undersecretary Jose Perpetuo M. Lotilla
- DOTC warns the public of individuals attempting to solicit favors
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > (17)
Jardine Schindler Restores First Batch of Worn-out Conveyance Facilities All refurbished Schindler-brand escalators of the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) are now open for public use, providing some relief to commuters — especially senior citizens, persons with disabilities, and...
We at the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) always strive to promote the ideals of good governance with our policy of open and transparent bidding. We have nothing to fear because we maintain that the procurement process of the three-year Metro Rail Transit Line 3...
Private Concessionaire to Begin Construction by September 2016 An integrated transport hub will soon rise at the southern edge of the metropolis, as the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has signed the Concession Agreement for the South Integrated Transport System...
New Industrial Fans, UPS Batteries to be Delivered within H1 2016 The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has awarded more Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) improvement projects that aim to provide passengers a better commuting experience and enhanced system...
First Operational Train Available by End Q1 2016 With the second of forty-eight (48) light rail vehicles (LRV) for the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) system assembled and set to be tested this month, passengers will soon have shorter waiting times at stations. “Commuters will...
The plan to help Open Up The City has several infrastructure developments already underway. From improved bus systems to modern jeeps to train extensions to pedestrian walkways, we’re considering commuters every step of the way. Because everyone deserves access to a better future.
Infrastructure developments that consider the needs of the commuting public are on their way. Every little positive thing will go a long way towards helping us Open Up The City.