- Premium Point to Point Bus
- Road Public Transport Information Management Program – BIG DATA
- North-South Commuter Railway Project (Malolos-Tutuban)
- DOTC Projects Awarded in 2013
- Training for Prospective Bidders on Government Bidding [GPPB]
- IRR of the Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act
- Joint AO No. 2014-01 Re-Revised schedule of fines and penalties
- Notice to ALL BIDDERS from Undersecretary Jose Perpetuo M. Lotilla
- DOTC warns the public of individuals attempting to solicit favors
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > (18)
DOTr secretary Tugade salutes and sends his well wishes to PH Coast guard personnel w RAdm Melad Department of Transportation (DOTr) Secretary Arthur P. Tugade underscores that the 44-meter Multi-Role Response Vessel (MRRV) that arrived from Japan yesterday is part of a project...
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) is encouraging train commuters to reload their BEEP or stored value cards in off-site reloading centers to shorten queues in ticketing stations and to reduce their commute time. MRT-3 and LRT Lines commuters may reload their “tap-and-go” cards in 76...
The Department of Transportation will now be working together with the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) and the Highway Patrol Group (HPG) in managing traffic along national roads in Metro Manila. Upon the marching order of Transportation Secretary Arthur...
In the effort to enhance connectivity and modernize the transportation systems, the Department of Transportation and Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) today that will provide enhanced Wi-Fi access to passengers of key transport hubs...
Today, 07 July 2016, marks the start of cooperation between the current administration and the private sector – a cooperation that is aimed at the common goal of delivering improved services to the riding public. The Department of Transportation, led by Secretary Arthur P....
The plan to help Open Up The City has several infrastructure developments already underway. From improved bus systems to modern jeeps to train extensions to pedestrian walkways, we’re considering commuters every step of the way. Because everyone deserves access to a better future.
Infrastructure developments that consider the needs of the commuting public are on their way. Every little positive thing will go a long way towards helping us Open Up The City.