- Premium Point to Point Bus
- Road Public Transport Information Management Program – BIG DATA
- North-South Commuter Railway Project (Malolos-Tutuban)
- DOTC Projects Awarded in 2013
- Training for Prospective Bidders on Government Bidding [GPPB]
- IRR of the Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act
- Joint AO No. 2014-01 Re-Revised schedule of fines and penalties
- Notice to ALL BIDDERS from Undersecretary Jose Perpetuo M. Lotilla
- DOTC warns the public of individuals attempting to solicit favors
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > (20)
In the effort to enhance connectivity and modernize the transportation systems, the Department of Transportation and Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) today that will provide enhanced Wi-Fi access to passengers of key transport hubs...
Today, 07 July 2016, marks the start of cooperation between the current administration and the private sector – a cooperation that is aimed at the common goal of delivering improved services to the riding public. The Department of Transportation, led by Secretary Arthur P....
IEEI to Refurbish 34 Escalators Over Next 8 Months The second batch of conveyance facilities of the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) is set for restoration, as the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has awarded the contract to rehabilitate the remaining...
Transport officials and delegates from the 10-Member States of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) convened today in this bustling business district to discuss initiatives that will enhance transport connectivity in the Region. The Philippine Government, through the...
As part of the Department of Transportation and Communications’ (DOTC) program to modernize the public utility bus (PUB) system, the DOTC and the Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board (LTFRB) have launched a third point-to-point (P2P) route between Alabang and...
The plan to help Open Up The City has several infrastructure developments already underway. From improved bus systems to modern jeeps to train extensions to pedestrian walkways, we’re considering commuters every step of the way. Because everyone deserves access to a better future.
Infrastructure developments that consider the needs of the commuting public are on their way. Every little positive thing will go a long way towards helping us Open Up The City.