Memorandum Circular (1)
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-032
Declaring Tuesday, 29 July 2014, as a Regular Holiday throughout the country in observance of Eid'l Fitr (Feast of Ramadhan)
- Reiteration of the Anti-Ret Tape of 2007
- Amendment to Section 90, Rules 18 of the revised rules on Administrative Cases in the Civil Service
- Encouraging Government Agencies to hire PWDs pursuant to Republic Act No.7277, as amended.
- 114th Anniversary of the Philippine Civil Service
- Decentralizing the procedures on the grant of Civil Service Eligibility under special laws and CSC issuances to the CSC Regional Offices
- Clarification on the guidelines on the placement of personnel relative to the implementation of approved rationalization plans of agencies
Retirement Applications of Public Officers with Offenses falling under Graft & Corruption Practices as Defined under Republic Act No.3019
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-026
Policy on the Computation of Salaries of Employees on Leave without pay
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-025
Conversion from the Philippine Government Chart of Accounts under the new Government Accounting System per Commission on Audit Circular no. 2004-008 dated September 20, 2004, as amended, to the revised chart of Accounts for National Government Agencies under Commission on Audit Circular No.2013-002 dated January 30,2013, additional Accounts/Revised Description / Title of Accounts and Relevant Accounting Policies and Guidelines in the Implementation thereof.
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-024
Accounting and Reporting Guidelines on the Receipt and Utilization of National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Fund (NDRRMF), Cash and In-Kind Aids/Donations from Local and Foreign Sources, and Funds Allocated from the Agency Regular Budget for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) Program.
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-023
Revised Guidelines in the Audit of Gender and Development (GAD) Funds and Activities in Government Agencies.
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-022
Declaring every month of January as Zero Waste Month.
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-021
Providing for the Functions of the Presidential Assistant for Food Security and Agricultural Modernization
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-020
Policy on the Computation of Salaries of Employees on Leave without Pay
Reiteration of the Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-019
Designation of Official Spokespersons
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-018
Collection of Fees for the Issuance of Ombusdman clearance
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-017
New set of Officials of the Philippine Statistics Authority
Memorandum Circular No. 2014-016
Guidelines on the Issuance of Ombudsman Clearance
Revised Documentary for Social Insurance Benefits and other Related Claims and Transactions